Home > stations > Namba Station
Making the Most of Nankai Namba Station, the Gateway from Osaka to the World
Nankai Namba Station is a major sightseeing and business center located right in the middle of Osaka-Minami and connected to a number of department stores and hotels. Be sure to make the most of your time here before your train leaves.
Be sure to make the most ot your time here before your train leaves!
- Map of Namba Station
- Timetable [Namba Station - Koyasan Station]
- INFORMATION CENTER NAMBA
- There is a tourist information center on the first floor of Namba Galleria, a large indoor plaza with a vaulted ceiling. Here, you can find information in English, Chinese, and Korean. The Travel Salon next door sells train and airplane tickets, and helps with trip planning.
- 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m
New year holidays
1st floor, Namba Station
*The Travel Salon is open 10:00 - 21:00 (no set closed days)
- Currency exchange
- The Senshu Ikeda Bank operates a currency exchange on the No. 9 platform at the station. Please contact a station employee if you want to use the exchange from outside the ticket gate.
Noon - 7:30 p.m.
3rd floor, Namba Station
- There’s also a Travelex currency exchange desk inside Nankai Travel International’s Namba Sales Office, next to the Chuo (Central) ticket gate on the station’s second floor.
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. weekdays, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Sundays and holidays
New Year holidays
2nd floor, Namba Station
3rd floor north ticket gate
2nd floor central ticket gate
Return to top of page