Home > stations > Namba Station
Making the Most of Nankai Namba Station, the Gateway from Osaka to the World
Nankai Namba Station is a major sightseeing and business center located right in the middle of Osaka-Minami and connected to a number of department stores and hotels.
Be sure to make the most ot your time here before your train leaves!
- Map of Namba Station
- Timetable [Namba Station - Koyasan Station]
- INFORMATION CENTER NAMBA
- There is a tourist information center on the first floor of Namba Galleria, a large indoor plaza with a vaulted ceiling. Here, you can find information in English, Chinese, and Korean. The Travel Salon next door sells train and airplane tickets, and helps with trip planning.
- 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m
New year holidays
1st floor, Namba Station
*The Travel Salon is open 10:00 - 21:00 (no set closed days)
- Currency exchange
- The Senshu Ikeda Bank operates a currency exchange on the No. 9 platform at the station. Please contact a station employee if you want to use the exchange from outside the ticket gate.
Noon - 7:30 p.m.
3rd floor, Namba Station
- There’s also a Travelex currency exchange desk inside Nankai Travel International’s Namba Sales Office, next to the Chuo (Central) ticket gate on the station’s second floor.
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. weekdays, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Sundays and holidays
New Year holidays
2nd floor, Namba Station
3rd floor north ticket gate
2nd floor central ticket gate
Return to top of page